The decision to Divorce is hard enough!
It does not also have to be a long, expensive, confusing, hassle.
We are a licensed North Carolina law firm that helps our clients get through the divorce process by
doing what mere computer generated divorce form sites can’t do and other law firms don’t do:
1) we are AFFORDABLE – $395 covers everything needed for a standard uncontested divorce.
Thats less than other law firms, less than divorce form sites and often less than you can ‘do it yourself’.
2) we are QUICK – 45 to 60 days is average but if you and your spouse are cooperative, it can be done much quicker.
3) we are ASSURANCE – you don’t have to worry if your divorce is being done properly.
4) we are a BETTER WAY to get through the divorce process as EASY as possible.
Works for all counties in North Carolina. No Court Appearance or Office visit.
Get started below with three simple questions to see if you are eligible and chose
the method that works best for you.
Then just Print, Sign, Return & Done!™
– we will handle everything else.
Yes – it IS that easy!
Question 1. Have you and your spouse been physically separated (NOT LIVING TOGETHER) for at least one year?
If you answered, YES – continue on to question 2
If you answered, NO – call us at (910) 333-9679 or Click Here – One Year Separation Requirement, you may not be eligible for divorce.
Question 2. Have you OR your spouse lived in North Carolina for at least the last 6 months?
If you answered, YES – continue on to question 3
If you answered, NO – call us at (910) 333-9679 or Click Here – Six Month Residency Requirement, you may not be eligible for divorce.
Question 3. There are two main ways to use our service. There’s no difference in cost or the results.
Do you prefer our easy 3 page Printable Divorce Form that you can print & fill out right now? OR
Do you prefer to use our Divorce Interview Form and have us personally prepare your divorce paperwork for you?
Using the Printable Divorce Form is best for:
- those who want to get started right now and are comfortable filling out a simple 3 page form and
- have a printer and can print from our site.
Using the Divorce Interview Form and we prepare your divorce paperwork is best for:
- those who don’t mind waiting for the attorney to review the paperwork first and / or
- who have difficulty printing from our site or do not have a printer.
If you want to use the Printable Divorce Form – Click Here
If you want to use the Divorce Interview Form, just fill out and submit the form below:
NOTE: Your information is transmitted securely!
Please fill out the form accurately and completely to avoid delays or costly corrections.
Click submit one time, you will then see a confirmation page. If not – check to see if you missed any required responses.
Your Divorce paper work is hand drafted and reviewed by a licensed North Carolina attorney – not some mere computer generated form as with other services.
It may take up to 24 hours to receive it by e-mail and a few days to receive it by postal mail – if you want a quicker method try the Printable Divorce Form above.